Sunday 16 March 2014

Sand dunes of the Sunshine Coast: A Photo Essay

During our recent trip to South Africa, Hamish and I spent one night at a place that is so special to me and will always have a place in my heart - Mpekweni Beach Resort. I have so many happy memories of summer holidays and weekends away at this hotel. From family holidays with my second family, the Josephs,  to meeting  and saying goodbye to an angel who left this earth too soon, Tammy - Mpekweni sort of feels like a lost limb to me and was a place I certainly wanted to share with Hamish.  On the morning we checked out, we went for the most wonderful walk along the beach before breakfast. We didn't see another person and it felt like we were the last people on the earth - it was beautiful and magical and pictures will portray this magnificent location  far more accurately than my words ever could.


This was right outside our room. Talk about a view for the soul!


Hamish is actually from the Matrix...















No comments:

Post a Comment